Among Detroit court reporters, Bienenstock Court Reporting and Video has positioned itself as the source for new technology and the experienced team that can make a difference in today’s casework. Since 1995, the firm has worked to provide lawyers with a number of innovative solutions to help them meet the challenges of today’s casework.
Bienenstock works in Detroit and in many areas across Michigan. The firm has offices in many cities including:
- Grand Rapids
- Ann Arbor
- Mt. Clemens
There are many Detroit court reporting firms, and there are a few ways Bienenstock sets itself apart from its competitors.
- Staff— Bienenstock’s reporters meet rigorous standards, and all of them have Michigan state certification as CSR. Many also have national certification as Registered Professional Reporters and Registered Merit Reporters. Beinenstock also has more Certified Realtime Reporters than any firm in Michigan
- Scheduling— Today’s cases can become incredibly complex. The staff at Bienenstock has the experience to help legal teams remain flexible with changing circumstances, meeting the needs of today’s top attorneys.
- Litigation Support— Before and during trials, lawyers need to know that they can count on the team supporting their work. Bienenstock’s trial support team has hundreds of hours in the courtroom delivering immersive presentations that have an impact.
- Legal Video— Video can be a crucial element of today’s cases. Bienenstock’s video team is trained to NCRA Certified Legal Video Specialist standards to make the most of multimedia case materials.
- Production Department— The team that brings transcripts and images to the legal professional is second to none. Each member of the team understands the latest technology, and can bring it to your work.
Today’s lawyers face new pressures in their work. Some of those pressures can be alleviated with innovative ideas from Bienenstock Court Reporting and Video. This team has the experience to develop creative ways for lawyers to take advantage of technology to benefit their casework and serve their clients