Since 1957, Portland court reporters at Beovich, Walter and Friend Certified Court Reporters have worked to be the essential ally for lawyers working on challenging cases. No firm has served the Oregon legal community longer, and that is proven every day in the cases where the firm is making a difference.
Owners Julie Walter and Doug Friend bring vast experience to the firm, both with CSR (Certified Shorthand Reporter) and RSR (Registered Professional Reporter) certifications in multiple states.
Beovich, Walter and Friend serves both Portland and the surrounding community, including:
- Cedar Hills
- Oregon City
Over more than a half century of service, Beovich, Walter and Friend has become a fixture in the Portland legal community. Over that time, they have worked to adapt to the changing needs of legal professionals, introducing new technology that can have an impact through each phase of the lawyer’s work. Some of the services they provide include:
- Portland Court Reporting— court reporting demands adaptability, and Beovich, Walter and Friend can adapt to cases both big and small, and even handle the most complex needs;
- National and International Coverage— wherever cases take lawyers, Beovich, Walter and Friend can schedule depositions and video services anywhere through their affiliation with the National Network of Reporting Companies;
- Fast Delivery of Transcripts to a Variety of Platforms— transcripts can come in real time across the room from their technology to the lawyer’s laptop, and it can also be streamed anywhere in the country;
- Secure Online Access and Repository— through bwfreporters.com, log in and access case materials as well as schedule upcoming depositions or view invoices;
- Hyperlinked Exhibits— Beovich, Walter and Friend can scan exhibits and hyperlink to them in the transcript, giving lawyers access to exhibits quickly;
- Portland Synchronized Videography— a full service video production studio is ready to prepare a wide range of videos for lawyers’ use and also sync video and transcripts with exhibits, creating a powerful tool in case preparation that can be imported into case management or trial presentation software;
- Portland Videoconferencing— mitigate travel demands by working remotely using this tool that has replaced telephonic depositions for effectiveness.
Technology and experience combine in a powerful combination at Beovich, Walter and Friend Certified Court Reporters. They are always working to find new and innovative ways to serve the Oregon legal community. Contact Beovich, Walter and Friend today for more information.
1001 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 1200, Portland, OR 97204
Phone (503) 228-7201
Toll Free (800) 541-4452
Fax (503) 228-3978